BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD TABLE

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
My dad was a lover of figured woods his entire life. He would visit sawmills in different parts of the world looking for wood for various projects. In the early 70s, while he was in Bogota, Columbia, he bought Brazilian Rosewood and had this table made. Maybe we should cut it up and make a few guitfiddles out of it. Waddaya think? :iamconfused:

I don't know man. Maybe put some phase 3 tuners on the table????.........you can tune a table but you can't tuna fish!

That is a beautiful table.

Dibs, dibs, dibs!!! You just blew my eyes out of their sockets! Ouuuuch! The ex-Forester in me.... can't help myself... who do I need to kill?

Holy **** ..... I'd just string it up with 10's as it is and play the crap out of it

I'd suggest something like Rick Nielson's custom multi necked Hamer...you could probably fit more than 5 onto this beauty!

Should you get the inclination to go through with it, here's a video I came across last week of someone that turned their Brazilian Rosewood furniture into a nice acoustic guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should you get the inclination to go through with it, here's a video I came across last week of someone that turned their Brazilian Rosewood furniture into a nice acoustic guitar.

I would have walked right past that little stack of shelves in a thrift store and never realized it was made from Rosewood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back