Brazilian Rosewood Mccarty (limited run of 250) PICS PLEASE !!

#234 was the perfect one for me...

Before I left Rosie behind for what the hog does for my ears...

McCtop.jpg

McConcase.jpg

McCneck.jpg

McCbodyback.jpg

neck3.jpg

PRSsig.jpg

Hey guys ! I was gone for a few days and pleasantly surprised there were some new,beautiful pics posted in the meantime.

I've found a couple of other Brazilian rosewoods and I'll be posting them over the next few days...Stay tuned !!

I have a folder with some BRW McCarty photos I've saved over the years. If the owners of those guitars don't post them in the next few weeks, I'll email them and ask their permission before I do.

Either way, I'd love to see this thread try to account for all 250 from the limited run.

Yes,that would be great if we could see the whole run pictured here and though I guess it's a long shot we can certainly try...!!

I keep track of all of them (appearing in this thread and elsewhere-hey,what's a guy to do with his time?) and I've counted 42 so far.
So still a long way to go...

I'll be posting some new pics this afternoon. Cheers,Peter.

Okay,here we go...

This beauty belongs to a guy named Nick who's got lots of vids up on YouTube where you can see him playing this here guitar.Don't know the number though...Nick ??

18_zps2f16b300.jpg

19_zpsd9aee263.jpg

20_zpsd84980be.jpg

21_zps68901d91.jpg

And here's a bunch of Brazzies I found on a Japanese webshop somewhere. Obviously,I couldn't figure out what the heck they were saying on that site when it comes to specifications and so forth but I understood enough to see that these were BRWs (correct me if I'm wrong though).

Dark cherry sunburst with quilted top and moons (no number to be found in pics) :

23_zps92b4c64c.jpg

24_zps173420a9.jpg

25_zps7c4bf13e.jpg

26_zps7c205fd8.jpg

27_zpsb048543f.jpg

28_zps621a771d.jpg

29_zps9a247620.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised that PRS themselves haven't got a photo archive of these guitars along with the PS and other top models, there must be something somewhere surely?

I've always been fascinated by this limited edition series and -thus far- I've been able to locate about 35 of them so more than 200 to go !! Let's see 'em,please : some pics of your instrument and the accompanying background stories / technicals specs. Cheers,Peter.

I was lucky enough to get to play one of these when it came in used at a local GC. VERY nice guitar!

Would anyone know if there are a list of serial numbers these fall into? When I bought mine, both guitar center and myself were in contact with PRS who confirmed (somehow) it was in this run but when the original owner sold it to GC he kept the back plate, so there is no signature or number on it. With that said I'm wondering if there is a way to validate if what I have is part of this run or at least has a Brazilian neck.

Back