Brazilian or Indian?

It kinda reminds me of Granadillo because of the effect of the light in it, its like it has figure but cant be shown on pictures, same with the neck, it has a flame but will barely show in pictures, btw no luck with the PRS CS, but they tried so i apreciate it

20221221-091830.jpg

20221221-091720.jpg
20221221-091712.jpg

20221221-091728.jpg

From PRS
"
Thank you for the photos. We are unable to confirm if the guitar has a Brazilian Rosewood fretboard. Being a production model from 1991 it would more than likely have Brazilian Rosewood, however it is not recorded in our records, so I am unable to confirm. There may be some information written in the pickup cavities, you could take the pickups out and check there for more information. The type of pickups should be written on the bottom of them. What I am able to offer you is information on the Custom 24 from that time period."

BTW i like Indian Food, but im Mediterranean so there is no competition :p

From PRS
"
Thank you for the photos. We are unable to confirm if the guitar has a Brazilian Rosewood fretboard. Being a production model from 1991 it would more than likely have Brazilian Rosewood, however it is not recorded in our records, so I am unable to confirm. There may be some information written in the pickup cavities, you could take the pickups out and check there for more information. The type of pickups should be written on the bottom of them. What I am able to offer you is information on the Custom 24 from that time period."

BTW i like Indian Food, but im Mediterranean so there is no competition :p

This is what I got for my ‘91

“It’s definitely a 1991 Standard with Electric Blue finish. 1991 was a transition year for fretboards, so some are Brazilian and some are Indian. This one LOOKS like Brazilian, but I can’t be certain.”

Its not that its really important in this guitar but id like to learn how to distinguish a BRW from IRW

In this picture theres 2 1988 and this 1991, ive seen lots more that look exactly like that, how can i know which is BRW?
20221223-225143.jpg

Merry Christmas!

First of all that is a great looking guitar!!! My 92 had similarly flamed mahogany neck.
IRW, but the MODCAT tells no lies.
No such system back then, BUT: Modcat has every Brazilian 513 from 2004 to 2007 noted as indian rosewood... Haven't found one with a correct one...

First of all that is a great looking guitar!!! My 92 had similarly flamed mahogany neck.

No such system back then, BUT: Modcat has every Brazilian 513 from 2004 to 2007 noted as indian rosewood... Haven't found one with a correct one...
So you’re saying there wasn’t a MODCAT in 1991? And it does tell lies….weird.

Back