Both heartbreaking and touching

So sorry to hear about your dad. Cancer blows for sure. Lost MIL 10 years ago to cancer. She was gone in 3 weeks when they finally discovered what was wrong with her.

Rules to live by for anyone who reads this...........take the time to cherish the people in your life that you love. If you have people in your life that make a difference tell them.......let em know.

Last edited:
Power to you, your Dad and the Soldiers who stand by his side in these hard times! As we know "all things must pass" and we can only try to make the best of the times that we do have. It seems like you are doing just that! Cheers to your Dad, and cheers to his lad, and cheers to his friends in these times great or sad!

Always a tough time, and nothing anyone can really say to ease the pain of going through this. Enjoy your remaining time together and remember the great times. It’s obvious your dad has blessed your life and many others…he will always be with you. I’m sure your positive personality will pull you through. Hang in there.

KB, so sorry to hear this about your dad. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family and friends.

This was very nice. Had to mean the world to him! I bet that while he didn't have the strength, he wanted to jump up and down!

Be strong brother!

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I walked in on my mom panicking over watching my Dad take his last breath at 1:54pm on Monday. Still in shock after watching the hospice nurse come in a pronounce him deceased. Thank you to all of the friends and family and motorcycle club members that came to my place to see him in his final days. I could see in his eyes that he appreciated it.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I walked in on my mom panicking over watching my Dad take his last breath at 1:54pm on Monday. Still in shock after watching the hospice nurse come in a pronounce him deceased. Thank you to all of the friends and family and motorcycle club members that came to my place to see him in his final days. I could see in his eyes that he appreciated it.
Major hugs mate.
Sad part of life.
Stay strong.

My prayers, thoughts and condolences to you an your family.

Back