Boss Waza Air headphones

Dave-b

I can connect my Boss Waza headphones to my Mac book via Bluetooth, but no audio come through the headphones. Any ideas why? Do I need to upgrade the firmware?

They work fine when paired to my iphone.

I’m not sure if the Mac outputs audio to Bluetooth By default, or if there’s a setting in Preferences to set audio out to BT. I’ll look at my iMac in a bit.

I'm beginning to think it only works with iOS devices and not Mac Books. Nothing in the instructions or support docs mention Mac OS, only iOS.

I have my app on Android and can't stream any audio to them. Just the guitar signal

I tried it once. No go but no worries I only use them for the guitar

I figured it out. I had to change from internal speakers to the Waza Air on the top ribbon band by clicking on the volume icon.
awesome :)

Hi friends,
I'm interested in purchasing the Boss Waza Air headphones to use with an iPad and the Yousician app.
Has anyone tested if this works properly?
Can Yousician wirelessly hear the guitar sound to give feedback for playing mistakes?
Can the headphones play the guitar sound along side the music coming from the Yousician app?
Are the on screen tabs in sync with the music coming from the guitar?
Hope someone can help.

Hi friends,
I'm interested in purchasing the Boss Waza Air headphones to use with an iPad and the Yousician app.
Can Yousician wirelessly hear the guitar sound to give feedback for playing mistakes?
Can the headphones play the guitar sound along side the music coming from the Yousician app?
Hope someone can help.
The headphones do not send guitar signal anywhere but themselves.

Hi friends,
Hope someone can help.
if you are going to use an app for guitar and the app is listening via a mic, then you will want wired headphones, not bluetooth..the reason is the latency will kill you... well not literally, but you will be wanting to stab your eyes with a pencil and that may have the same effect.

Hope someone can help.
I bought a set of Waza Air headphones this week. They arrived yesterday, and I'm loving them. They work great with Yousician, both on my Mac and iPad. I hear the music and my amped guitar sound, and the Yousician app picks up the acoustic sound of the guitar very well through the computer or tablet's microphone. Very cool, fun setup.

Back