Bonamassa New Album

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Last edited:
Much like Steven Wilson, he's a guy I suspect may never sleep. Not only did he release 'Royal Tea', he released a live version of it as well. And produced Joanne Shaw Taylor's new album. No idea where he finds the time, but the man is a machine. And I'm going to see him in November.

Much like Steven Wilson, he's a guy I suspect may never sleep. Not only did he release 'Royal Tea', he released a live version of it as well. And produced Joanne Shaw Taylor's new album. No idea where he finds the time, but the man is a machine. And I'm going to see him in November.

Just got my tix to see him in Hershey next March (for the 10th time). He is a monster live.

Just got my tix to see him in Hershey next March (for the 10th time). He is a monster live.

We have to travel to Youngstown (about 75 minutes), but it's an easy drive. I had a chance to see him for free at an arts festival about 15 years ago or so, but my son ended up having baseball. Finally saw him a couple years ago and was blown away.

I know it's not his fault, but I just wish they'd ship my Royal Tea vinyl!! We have tickets to see him in March, here at National Harbor.

Back