Bonamassa: Clapton, Beck, Page

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Well for those of you that are in the UK, here's the dates. As far as the US?
One gig, Red Rocks...

http://jbonamassa.com/features/2016/bbe-recap/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWkRRek56a3dOVFl6T1dZMyIsInQiOiJoeHNocVJBWTJNTHh2YVJLT3hhWm5lNkFLa3M2WEdBQ2xaMVlidEdOYmlaR0E2SGNGQjYyN1JwdzRDWGNNcDBseHNFOWJ1WHNTaW9wR09BT29cL3hnTjJlWmRxMFNpaXVxTFRHN0c1Y0VPd2M9In0=

He FINALLY goes where I've wanted him to go for years and years. That Strat thru the Marshall Silver Jubilee sounds awesome~! And he just rips though that 12 bar like nobody's business, incredible technique.

Tour dates:

http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/

Last edited:
Strat through Jubilee..........wish that was the case when i saw him a couple weeks ago. It was a myriad of killer guitars but he played Tweeds all night.....i was jonesing for his high gain sound........

Strat through Jubilee..........wish that was the case when i saw him a couple weeks ago. It was a myriad of killer guitars but he played Tweeds all night.....i was jonesing for his high gain sound........

I felt the same when I saw him in Wilkes Barre a few weeks back...he was awesome...but I missed the huge Marshall tones, the Zep cover encores and even the theremin.

I wish he would do more dates for this concept. I saw him a couple weeks ago and was really hoping he would play more of his older material. I feel like his newer material is almost too bluesy if that is even possible. I liked the rock element to some of his older stuff.

I've only seen him once, on the Dust Bowl Tour. Have to say, it was cool when he pulled out a Petrucci and went at it. And I agree with geese; some more dates for this would be very cool. At the rate he puts stuff out, I'm sure I'll have a Live DVD of it before too long.

I like this stuff, though I am not a super-fan of Bonamassa.

But wooow, is it me or that attack, at the very beginning, was completely wrong?

Even if you're not a fan, here's some dressing room playing at low volume, really good advice and tips about guitar tones and he hits some great licks too.

"I could join Slayer with this amp." (4:30) Talking about his Fender tweed. Hilarious. This is a really good interview and definitely some cool playing. I don't care what anyone says....I AM a huge JB fan. The dude is just a phenom pure and simple.

Recent concert from Dublin...Be prepared to have your mind blown. Joe does "Beck's Bolero/Rice Pudding"...with his Wall Screamin' of Tweeds~!

Back