Bodia Is Now Officially “Mr. Forum”

Congrats to Bodia...He's earned it!!!! (But we still need the rest of the group to keep this place sane.)
And the whole Penthouse in the woods thing....I had this friend once, that used to have forts built back in the woods, back when it was, you know, "cool" to go outside to play...
And he may or may not have had a young 5 O'clock shadow...and he may have purchased said magazines and kept them in said fort...
Right around the same time his showers went from 5 Minutes, to about 30 minutes. His Dad found some humor in it, Mom, not so much!!!!

Congrats to Bodia...He's earned it!!!! (But we still need the rest of the group to keep this place sane.)
And the whole Penthouse in the woods thing....I had this friend once, that used to have forts built back in the woods, back when it was, you know, "cool" to go outside to play...
And he may or may not have had a young 5 O'clock shadow...and he may have purchased said magazines and kept them in said fort...
Right around the same time his showers went from 5 Minutes, to about 30 minutes. His Dad found some humor in it, Mom, not so much!!!!
“Friend”...

There’s no vote, it’s just post count. He passed me.
Hey, wait a sec. I was only trying to help you out. You got all worried when Les went on hiatus that you would become “Most Notable Member”. I just posted an extra 3,000 “nice” posts to keep you safe. Now I gotta “be” somebody??!! Why you gotta do me like that? When the khakis and polo shirt show up for Paco, you know who they came from :D

Hey, wait a sec. I was only trying to help you out. You got all worried when Les went on hiatus that you would become “Most Notable Member”. I just posted an extra 3,000 “nice” posts to keep you safe. Now I gotta “be” somebody??!! Why you gotta do me like that? When the khakis and polo shirt show up for Paco, you know who they came from :D

Too late, you already are somebody.

And dude could totally use some tan pants and polos. :)

Back