BMF Version 3.0

:eek: Dude, that fuggin' ROCKS!! :rock: That is SO bada$$ with the natural korina neck, black and gold hardware. C-l-a-s-s-y. The Starla pup is a must...and a great idea. This beast needs to be at the spring sabbatical in BF Egypt. Hear that, Dane?? ;) (soon to be a mini SE One-fest)

Hats off to Shawn and the PTC for another impressive project. If this thread doesn't start a wildfire of GAS, I don't know what will. :D

Any chance of uploading a sound clip to somewhere? Would love to hear it!

It's better to be seen and thought to be a crummy player than to post a sound clip and remove all doubt. :D

My guitars definitely exceed my abilities. But I play the snot out of 'em anyway.

WOW................... I CANT THINK OF THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING IT CAME OUT!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28492 said:
IMG_0031.jpg

Wow, that is simply amazing. I must have one. Now just to convince the missus.

"I want you to go in that bag, and find my guitar"
"Which one is it?"
"It's the one that says Bad Mother..."

It turned out awesome Hans, congratulations!

that is REALLY cool ! love the lipstick tube , curious how it'll sound with the starla pickup. the PTC did a marvellous job , as always

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28582 said:
How about I just send it to you after I get the bridge pup swapped out and you can see for yourself.

I'd love it, but I think I would have to wait for you to put a couple of scratches on it first!

Aaaaaaaaannnnnd... the final tweak is in! Starla pup in the bridge position!!!

This guitar is just amazing. I'll post a better photo tonight. Tone clips forthcoming.

The boys at PRS just knocked this one out of the park.

BMFv3_Starla.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a lot of fun.

I sold my tele last week and I guess I never realized how much I really used its neck pup for recording, I may have to jock your style and find a DC SE to "Fender up" my sound.

I may only have acquired my first PRS last week, but I have owned a black Les Paul Custom with gold hardware for years - since my grandfather gave me his when I was still in high school - and I am feeling that guitar. Congratulations on a successful project and a beautiful axe!

Thanks Dane, Sergio, Chuck, and Bob!

Sorry for the delay getting some good pics of the final version posted. Here they are.

SE_One_1_zps46c6a646.jpg
[/URL]

SE_One_4_zps7bb5bde2.jpg
[/URL]

SE_One_2_zps3386d33c.jpg
[/URL]

The back is so perfect that it's like a mirror.

SE_One_3_zpsc8ae4f5b.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
That's almost too pretty to put finger prints on it.

Almost...

Wow, that thing is just *drool*.

Back