Blood Orange - who digs it?

srmd22

What do people think about this color? I have seen it in pictures, but never in person, and I am really curious about it, because I have seen a few on the net for sale that look enticing. Does anyone have one they could post pics of, to get a more realisitic, non-photoshopped impression from?

Oh, also, how well does this color last? I had a pink guitar which faded pretty dramatically within a couple/few years.

I like a lot with quilt and artist grade flame. Agree with Shawn, must be a strong grain, but I suppose that depends on your taste.

The weaker ones look like they have eczema... kinda.

Lol. I am looking at some nice quilt top ones. Now I will always think of eczema when I see them, thanks! :) (They are not the weaker ones though,so I may recover).

ODaMAYK.jpg

That's really cool. Reminds me of my dark honeyburst Ibanez that often gets mistaken for a PRS by people not familiar with the brand. The blood orange looks more transparent, especially the darker crimson rim of the burst. Here's my Ibanez, now I know what to look for if I replace it :).

Looks great with a turquoise strap.
SZR520.jpg
SZR520_HDR_S.jpg

I have a 30th anniversary McCARTY that I got from Wildwest Guitars wich is absolutely mind and eyeball bending ‼️It has a flame maple neck that has been blended so well into the mahogany body that even the guys at the store were getting their panties all up in a BUNCH‼️They made a video of it. It’s on the web.

I have a 30th anniversary McCARTY that I got from Wildwest Guitars wich is absolutely mind and eyeball bending ‼️It has a flame maple neck that has been blended so well into the mahogany body that even the guys at the store were getting their panties all up in a BUNCH‼️They made a video of it. It’s on the web.

Got a link? Can't find it with google, but I'd love to see that.

What do people think about this color? I have seen it in pictures, but never in person, and I am really curious about it, because I have seen a few on the net for sale that look enticing. Does anyone have one they could post pics of, to get a more realisitic, non-photoshopped impression from?

Oh, also, how well does this color last? I had a pink guitar which faded pretty dramatically within a couple/few years.

I like it with a Jett black ebony board... and lil birdies.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Back