Block bird inlays...yaaay!

Elmo, Barney and the Wiggles aside, those block inlays are a giant nope for me. Alone, they would stop me from buying a PRS model regardless of other appealing features.

I wish Lobotomies were more of an exact surgical procedure. Like, if they could just target certain songs.

My buddy used to get nuts when he heard Sheena Easton's "Morning Train" - he made the mistake of mentioning it when he heard me listening to it. So I set up a scheduled voice mail to deliver it to him at work every day at like 3 AM so it was waiting for him. Left it like that for months until he finally got the telecom people to threaten to pull my voice mail access - and even then I debated.

I still text him "My baby takes the morning train..." every now and then.

My buddy used to get nuts when he heard Sheena Easton's "Morning Train" - he made the mistake of mentioning it when he heard me listening to it. So I set up a scheduled voice mail to deliver it to him at work every day at like 3 AM so it was waiting for him. Left it like that for months until he finally got the telecom people to threaten to pull my voice mail access - and even then I debated.

I still text him "My baby takes the morning train..." every now and then.

My wife is a massive Sheena fan, I tease her about it. I have alternative lyrics for the chorus that drive her crazy! :rolleyes:

Back