Block bird inlays...yaaay!

MoggyMel

Not My Boyfriend's PRS
Elmo, Barney and the Wiggles aside, those block inlays are a giant nope for me. Alone, they would stop me from buying a PRS model regardless of other appealing features.

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
I wish Lobotomies were more of an exact surgical procedure. Like, if they could just target certain songs.

My buddy used to get nuts when he heard Sheena Easton's "Morning Train" - he made the mistake of mentioning it when he heard me listening to it. So I set up a scheduled voice mail to deliver it to him at work every day at like 3 AM so it was waiting for him. Left it like that for months until he finally got the telecom people to threaten to pull my voice mail access - and even then I debated.

I still text him "My baby takes the morning train..." every now and then.

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
My buddy used to get nuts when he heard Sheena Easton's "Morning Train" - he made the mistake of mentioning it when he heard me listening to it. So I set up a scheduled voice mail to deliver it to him at work every day at like 3 AM so it was waiting for him. Left it like that for months until he finally got the telecom people to threaten to pull my voice mail access - and even then I debated.

I still text him "My baby takes the morning train..." every now and then.

My wife is a massive Sheena fan, I tease her about it. I have alternative lyrics for the chorus that drive her crazy! :rolleyes: