Blindfold challenge with my 594, Akerfeldt & Singlecut with a bit of a shock

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
So folks, here's my weekly video, which you might come to expect by now.
This one is of a different nature, one which genuinely ended up shocking me.

Me and my bandmate compared my 9 Singlecut guitars (3 PRSs but others too). And my god, it was so difficult.
I'm left genuinely wondering how much of our guitar's appeal is psychosomatic.

Would love to know what you think.

Apologies for the length of the video and Nidhi's mike audio (I tried my best but couldn't fix it in post)

I enjoyed it! You have a good dynamic, should do more vids together.

Everything about making music is psychosomatic, how you feel about your instrument is as important as how well it plays/sounds.

Now I want to try a blindfold challenge. I think all my guitars are different enough that I could tell, but who knows!

I think a lot of the guitar is with the whole instrument in mind. Sound, feel, looks, even what you think of it based on who made it. Nothing wrong there!

Nidhi is still the star, brother! You're going to block me soon if I keep saying that. She makes these things a lot of fun.

And, as always, you have a killer stable of instruments.

I enjoyed it! You have a good dynamic, should do more vids together.

Everything about making music is psychosomatic, how you feel about your instrument is as important as how well it plays/sounds.

Now I want to try a blindfold challenge. I think all my guitars are different enough that I could tell, but who knows!

Haha you should definitely do it. And let us know the results

I think a lot of the guitar is with the whole instrument in mind. Sound, feel, looks, even what you think of it based on who made it. Nothing wrong there!

Nidhi is still the star, brother! You're going to block me soon if I keep saying that. She makes these things a lot of fun.

And, as always, you have a killer stable of instruments.

Thank you for your kind words. Nidhi really appreciates the support as well

Back