Black Friday Scores!

God Butteries are good. I had some a million years ago when I visited a friend in St Andrews they had so much butter they stained the paper bag. Awesome with ginger marmalade.

:confused:

{Casi1 scurries off to google what the hell a buttery is... Casi1 thinks your country has more awesomer treats than her country... Casi1 might need to relocate}

God Butteries are good. I had some a million years ago when I visited a friend in St Andrews they had so much butter they stained the paper bag. Awesome with ginger marmalade.

We just turn them upside down and butter the underside! So healthy!!

:confused:

{Casi1 scurries off to google what the hell a buttery is... Casi1 thinks your country has more awesomer treats than her country... Casi1 might need to relocate}

Google tablet (sweet) and Forfar Bridies (savoury)!

And yes we don’t know the meaning of a low carb diet.

I got a lot of unexpected lumber delivered on my house on Black Friday

Pv3zQJA.jpg

fgofq0o.jpg

I'm no lumber delivery expert, (although I play one on a small community theater group) but I think you need a new delivery man. :eek:

“You’re a Lumberjack and you’re ok, you sleep all night and you work all day. You cut down trees, you eat your lunch, you go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays you go shopping and have buttered scones for tea!”

( @John Beef this isn’t to make light of your situation)

I got a lot of unexpected lumber delivered on my house on Black Friday

Pv3zQJA.jpg

fgofq0o.jpg
Ugh, that sucks! We had to deal with several giant maple trees that fell at our old house, but those were all near misses - still quite the mess. I hope everyone is safe and the repairs go quickly and smoothly!

I got some free software after buying a couple of software plugs on Black Friday deals, and a parka. My wife got a furry throw for the living room.

Back