Bittersweet gifts

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
A local independent music store that I have frequented since I was a teenager is going out of business due to lack of traffic because of this covid pandemic. The owner of the store, which is around the corner from my tattoo shop, just stopped by and dropped off the Third Edition of the PRS guitar book (from 2007), and an old promotional SE store Banner. He thought of me because he knows that I've been playing PRS for quite a while. And has even set up a couple of mine over the years. He said he won't be needing these anymore. So he gave them to me. And though I am grateful to have them, the reason that he came to drop them off both sickens and saddens me.

127188641_10164489897870331_639336417197254725_o.jpg

Those of us in brick and mortar businesses are barely getting by. We cut the staff in half , survived the riots 4 blocks from the White House, and are hoping we can survive the second wave. Please mask up, wash your hands, and get tested if you have been in contact with someone who is positive. Remember, you can infect a lot of people even if you don’t have symptoms.

The best birthday for me is the holiday near the sea. We usually rent a house on the beach for the weekend with my friends and party there.
Well hey, I’ve got a birthday coming up soon

Back