Best PRS for Hobbit. Girlie, small hands?

Mysticguitar

I have Hobbit, small hands, I like the rpiphone LP 24 3/4" necks, can't play 25 1/2. Does the PRS guitars with 25" scale make that much difference compared to the 24 3/4 scale? Also a few PRS's have 24 1/2, I think the santana guitar, but they have wide fat necks....the 24.5 sounds good but will the wide fat neck be hard to play with girlie hands? Also is there a 24.5 " prs is with a regular pattern or narrower neck? Thanks. PS....my music store only has one prs so please don't tell me to try them out to see if I like them.

I've got baby hands, and never had any problems with PRS necks. The wide-thin or pattern this is probably my favorite though. I never really got along with Gibson/Epi necks, always seems a tad on the clunky side.

The 25-inch scale makes a huge difference in its own right. I find out of all my core guitars, the Tremonti (or any guitar with a Pattern Thin neck profile) is among the most effortless to play. I am also a huge fan of the 594, and recommend it without hesitation. Other options include the Santana as mentioned, as well as any 245-style PRS guitar (P245/Ted245). Enjoy the hunt!

I'd think the shorter scale would be better for a smaller hand. Santana, 245, 594 or variant is short scale could work.

Back