Best PRS Custom SE color

I really do think you are thinking way too hard on the colour - probably the most inconsequential but ultimately the most personal aspect of the guitar - ie its just a cosmetic thing and that its just down to personal taste.

I am not thinking too hard about it, I asked simply to prompt a discussion from the experts here just to see if I can look at the colors from another angle. For example, I glanced over the Fire Burst Red perhaps too quickly because it didn't jump out as much as other PRS colors, however I recently started looking at more of them after seeing your avatar and they are fu***** sweet. Frankly, I like all the new SE colors that I would buy them in every color if I could. I'll post a pic once I make a purchase.

I am not thinking too hard about it, I asked simply to prompt a discussion from the experts here just to see if I can look at the colors from another angle. For example, I glanced over the Fire Burst Red perhaps too quickly because it didn't jump out as much as other PRS colors, however I recently started looking at more of them after seeing your avatar and they are fu***** sweet. Frankly, I like all the new SE colors that I would buy them in every color if I could. I'll post a pic once I make a purchase.
Exactly! I had a sweet playing and sounding American Strat that I bought despite not liking 3tsb. I almost just refinished it until I saw my new PRS. I just could not get over how I disliked the color...just ruined it! My new PRS plays better, doesn’t sound quite as good(I’ll fix that) and looks gorgeous! Looks are important!

Back