Best Place to Buy a New PRS in Pennsylvania

treillw

Where is the best place to buy a new PRS around Pennsylvania? I'm looking to be take care of by knowledgeable staff - something you don't always get with "the big box stores".

Depends where you are in PA. In the Pittsburgh region NStuff Music in Blawnox is the place to go.

Depends where you are in PA. In the Pittsburgh region NStuff Music in Blawnox is the place to go.

I am in Eastern PA, near the Reading, Allentown, Philly area, but would be willing to travel if it's worth it.

Jack is the man! I'm in Michigan and I buy from his Northeast Music Center, been dealing with Jack for more than ten years.

I love dealing with Jack Gretz. He is knowledgeable, he has a great relationship with PRS, and his customer service before, during and after the sale is of the highest caliber.

Looks like everyone agrees so far. Why couldn't this happen when we needed it.

:tongue:

I'm in York, PA, and, other than the York Music shop (which is way overpriced), there is NOTHING around here.

I feel limited to online shopping...May be time for a road-trip. ;-)

I'm in western PA and use Pianos N Stuff a lot, with a bit of Guitar Gallery in Canonsburg on the side (plus you can get a side trip to the Sarris candy factory).

That said, I could never say not to go to Jack.

Another big thumbs up for NE Music Center! I used to live about 15 minutes from there for the last few years until I relocated a few months ago, and it was one of my favorite guitar shops. Their old shop was a tiny little place, and I was shocked when I went by out of curiosity and saw a bunch of PRS guitars on the wall (figured it would be all squier, samick, etc.). Was very glad to see them move to a larger, and much nicer, store. Super friendly people, very helpful and glad to let you try anything you want. They are quite knowledgeable and helpful, but will also just let you to it and jam alone if that's what you want. Unfortunately I wasn't in any position to buy anything when I was up there, but if I ever have the funding to buy a new PRS, that will definitely be on the short list of places to go!

One word....

Jack!!!!

jack.jpg

Back