Best pedals for your PRS

You’re not retarded at all! I mostly agree with you. What the H9 does well are a few pitch and time things, and the other stuff, yes dedicated pedals are often better sounding.

I could have been more clear; I was only explaining why I like the H9. I’m not a fan of scrolling through menus, either, and especially not fond of getting down on my hands and knees to program pedals, which is why I like the app for the H9.

My all time favorite effect is still an Echoplex. So I’m coming from ancient history for sure!

Thanks for reassuring me :) I just bought epoch preamp. I heard its based in echoplex. I heard good (and bad) things about it but I want to give it a try, it has two outlets which I like. I just want to be able to sculp and give different tonal characteristics...

Late to the party but I'm using an Xotic EP Booster turned as low as possible. I'm finding the pickups in my new DGT a little hotter than I'm used to so I'm spending a lot of time coil tapped, middle position and volumes rolled back to 5 ish. What I'd primarily been using until now was a Les Paul with Throbaks. That guitar was happier with a Treble booster (and the volumes rolled back).Still figuring this new guitar out so I imagine my ears will adjust in a while. I also discovered that a tube screamer style pedal is a bit too mid-pushed with the DGT for my ears and a Marshall Bluesbreaker style pedal worked better if I'm looking for more power. YMMV etc.

Back