Best "New" Music?

Black Star Riders its the Thin Lizzy you've always dreamed of and kinda is. Three disc's out the first is my fav Killer Instinct.

Yep! That's exactly who that came to mind when I heard them too..I would love to hear cover of "Jail Break" I'm sure they would nail it...I'm really digging them.

Yep! That's exactly who that came to mind when I heard them too..I would love to hear cover of "Jail Break" I'm sure they would nail it...I'm really digging them.

They were thin Lizzy until they decided to release new music. That's when they became Black Star Riders. As BirdsofPrey said, Scott Gorham is one of the guitar players. He was keeping Thin Lizzy going.

They were thin Lizzy until they decided to release new music. That's when they became Black Star Riders. As BirdsofPrey said, Scott Gorham is one of the guitar players. He was keeping Thin Lizzy going.

Very cool and my old homeboy Damon Johnson is playing with them now to top it off! Thanks for that fellas! I had no idea.

Right dude! Damon was with them in the last incarnation of Lizzy, too!

Too cool! I lost touch with him years ago. Very talented dude. He was practically a tennant of my couch back in the day...he's good people. He could still crash on my couch anytime.

I say Greta Van Fleet is practically a reincarnation of Led Zepplin but all the Zepplin fans hate them. I saw them live at a festival not too long ago and they were somewhat like Zepplin, its only the sound.

Music affects not only stress biomarkers but also cytokines - informational molecules of the immune system.

Bent Knee (Ben Levin guitarist) -- new prog doesn't sound the same as the old prog
Polyphia (Tim Henson guitarist) -- just wonderful instrumental music

Back