Best New Guitar Day Ever!

OneGuitarGuy

index.php

This is just a gratuitous new guitar pic, but I had to share! It’s my first PRS, and wow! Why I waited so long to actually consider buying one I’ll never know, but once I picked this one up I knew it was “The One”. It’s the best guitar I’ve ever owned, maybe the best guitar I’ve ever played. I am beyond pleased.

Congrats!! That is a gorgeous specimen, and a great First One.

Be advised. You will need to change your forum handle. Probably in less than a year... :D

I have no doubts! I actually sold a few off after I brought this one home. But honestly after playing and gigging this 594 for a few weeks I don’t think they’ll be missed! Now that you mention it a core double cut and a Silver Sky WOULD round things out nicely...

This is just a gratuitous new guitar pic, but I had to share! It’s my first PRS, and wow! Why I waited so long to actually consider buying one I’ll never know, but once I picked this one up I knew it was “The One”. It’s the best guitar I’ve ever owned, maybe the best guitar I’ve ever played. I am beyond pleased.
All killer... no filler!

Congrats!! That is a gorgeous specimen, and a great First One.

Be advised. You will need to change your forum handle. Probably in less than a year... :D

PRS is an addiction. You will eventually be called "TenGuitarGuy"...

First of all, that is a very pretty guitar.
Congratulations. Enjoy it.

Secondly, don't listen to these guys.
Just because you got one PRS guitar does
NOT automatically mean you will get more of them.
I cite myself as an example, a hardcore Gibson player for
over 50 years, kinda fell into an S2 Mira and then.....
Oh wait.....
Never mind.

First of all, that is a very pretty guitar.
Congratulations. Enjoy it.

Secondly, don't listen to these guys.
Just because you got one PRS guitar does
NOT automatically mean you will get more of them.
I cite myself as an example, a hardcore Gibson player for
over 50 years, kinda fell into an S2 Mira and then.....
Oh wait.....
Never mind.

Ha! Funny you mention the Mira because the Core model, and then later the S2 model, were the first PRS guitars to really get my attention. I have come close to pulling the trigger on a used Core model on Reverb more than once but I never did. Call me old school but I really want to play a guitar before buying it. Regardless of how nice it looks and how great it should play, sometimes I just don’t bond with one. I’ve played a few 594s before, but none quite like this. It looked, felt, and sounded special to me.

Back