Best metal band ever?

:D
The singer looks like a shorter snout, angry version of my dog. Love it, thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

So true. When I come home from work, my dog greets me with so much enthusiasm and joy. It always puts a smile on my face. On the other hand, my cat will stroll by a few hours later just to let me know he's been sleeping on my pillow for the last 14 hours.

My wife liked to point out how excited the dog got to see me when we got home from work.

Except when I came in the door before her. Then it was, "You're home!!! You're home!!! I'm so exc...SHE'S HOME!!!! SHE'S HOME!!!!"

Dogs do better cookie monster vocals than humans do.
Thinking about this more, and thinking about the absolute wreckage that can be caused to the human vocal chords by trying to play cookie monster vocalist... I'm surprised more cookie vocal bands haven't used dogs as vocalists. Dogs. Bears. Occasional lion.

My wife liked to point out how excited the dog got to see me when we got home from work.

Except when I came in the door before her. Then it was, "You're home!!! You're home!!! I'm so exc...SHE'S HOME!!!! SHE'S HOME!!!!"
I laughed on this -totally the case in our house with Manny dog!

Back