Best lockdown purchase

I borrowed an PS4 controller from the kids.
I have a new diversion, that new flight simulator 2020 for pc, I realised I could map one of the kids ps4 controllers to it, and they are doing a $4 / month for the gamepass with the first month a $1

The visuals look great, and if you have good internet, they do real time weather streaming. I was sucked in by youtube of people 'flying' around with the latest storm front approaching.

Definitely this beauty!!
27hLGd.jpg

I borrowed an PS4 controller from the kids.
I have a new diversion, that new flight simulator 2020 for pc, I realised I could map one of the kids ps4 controllers to it, and they are doing a $4 / month for the gamepass with the first month a $1

The visuals look great, and if you have good internet, they do real time weather streaming. I was sucked in by youtube of people 'flying' around with the latest storm front approaching.
I want to get FS2020, but i need a new CPU first. I have FSX, but some of the scenery wont generate, and the system will crash from time to time.

Whelp. I just officially made this the best guitar year of my life! On top of my McCarty pictured above, my wonderful wife allowed this craigslist miracle to happen. I feel very blessed. Fractal in the house!
EGW1DH.jpg
That’s awesome! Great wife

I just picked up this little Orange Micro Dark with the 8 inch cab, for kicks and giggles.

It is a blast. Sounds great (at a sixth of the cost of the Mesa below it) and the headphone out is perfect for late night. It is much louder than you'd think, and the cleans are better than I expected. Sounds better through the Mesa's speaker too (12 inch) but frankly I like just playing it through the mini cab.

A fun little thing!

GFTqeth.jpg[\IMG]

I just picked up this little Orange Micro Dark with the 8 inch cab, for kicks and giggles.

It is a blast. Sounds great (at a sixth of the cost of the Mesa below it) and the headphone out is perfect for late night. It is much louder than you'd think, and the cleans are better than I expected. Sounds better through the Mesa's speaker too (12 inch) but frankly I like just playing it through the mini cab.

A fun little thing!

That's pretty cool.

And go Phillies!

A fun little thing!

GFTqeth.jpg[\IMG]
Everything in that pic looks great...................................except the Phillies hat! :p:D:p

After telling my wife there would be no guitar purchases during covid lockdown...
  1. McCarty SC594 (Tci tuned)
  2. CE24 semi hollow (tci tuned)
  3. SilverSky in midnight rose w/ maple fingerboard
  4. Spark 40 amp
So, yeeeeaaaaahhhh

oh and then there’s the most recent decision to get a WL MEV. But I’ll be waiting until this time next year for that one

I made this for my wife when the first 594 showed up...

2z1k6Xd.jpg

I was blessed with the delivery of a SS Nebula. I’m thankful to the hard working magicians at the PRS factory for producing another fantastic instrument with the extra burden of covid, and for the folks at Guitar Center who honored the MSRP and got it to my house in factory fresh condition. Additional thanks to the shipping folks who got it here quickly and safely. I salute you all!

Congrats on the NGD!

Sounds like what's happening in the car world... you see what theyre asking for C8 Corvettes? o_Oo_O

Back