Best Guitar I ever played.

Beautiful guitar, Glen! And yeah, you're definitely in good company here....we all LOVE guitars and especially love PRS guitars.

I know you said you're not looking to join a forum, but I'd go out on a limb and suggest you stick around...lots and lots of great info and nothing but good folks here. It's a bit of a rare gem in the interwebs and you may be hard-pressed to find a group of people as courteous, knowledgeable, and respectful as you will here.

If not, that's cool too...thanks for sharing with us all here!

Dave you are awesome. Thanks sir. I hope that clears it up a bit. I have many talented luthiers here in NY. For 5 or 6 thousand dollars they will create a masterpiece for you.
This guitar was off the shelf, nothing special... Then I played it. Wow. I wish I would have known this years ago.

You folks are all really kind, thanks. If the people of the PRS staff get to read any of this. THANK YOU!!!!

Dave you are awesome. Thanks sir. I hope that clears it up a bit. I have many talented luthiers here in NY. For 5 or 6 thousand dollars they will create a masterpiece for you.
This guitar was off the shelf, nothing special... Then I played it. Wow. I wish I would have known this years ago.

You folks are all really kind, thanks. If the people of the PRS staff get to read any of this. THANK YOU!!!!

$5-6k puts you in the realm of 2-3 nice used PRS core models!

Just saying for a friend!;)

Don't ya just love it when things work out?

That's awesome! Welcome! I've made some great friends up in here with the same affliction...uh I mean...other like minded individuals over the last couple of years here.

See...we're not mean or nasty like a lot of the haters say we are. We don't bite...well, I mean a couple are questiable and I'm not sure if their shots are all up to date. But for the most part these the best crazy people I've ever met!

Enjoy that bad boy and play it in good health!

That's awesome! Welcome! I've made some great friends up in here with the same affliction...uh I mean...other like minded individuals over the last couple of years here.

See...we're not mean or nasty like a lot of the haters say we are. We don't bite...well, I mean a couple are questiable and I'm not sure if their shots are all up to date. But for the most part these the best crazy people I've ever met!

Enjoy that bad boy and play it in good health!
Life is too short to hate.
I SAY... Go and play a great PRS guitar.
I have already played with 2 different groups. My fingers are sore.
you folks are great!

Not yet Dave. Just a bunch of grumpy old men, going through mid life crises.
Better to go play some music than buy some fancy sports car, get a girl friend, or sit around all day drinking. Those things will get you in trouble.
But if I get some chops back... Who knows. I am going to stop into a local place that has a great system and many incredible players that drop in.
You have a great day Dave, and all the good folks contributing here, the same.

Better to go play some music than buy some fancy sports car, get a girl friend, or sit around all day drinking. Those things will get you in trouble.
But if I get some chops back... Who knows. I am going to stop into a local place that has a great system and many incredible players that drop in.
You have a great day Dave, and all the good folks contributing here, the same.
Best of luck mate, playing live is great fun as you well know.

Better to go play some music than buy some fancy sports car, get a girl friend, or sit around all day drinking. Those things will get you in trouble. <SNIP>

My thoughts exactly. Many years ago I went through a bit of an early mid-life crisis. I figured I could buy a motorcycle (already had one), buy a 'Vette (not in my budget), or get a girlfriend (my now ex-wife was proficiently trained with fire arms, knew where I slept, and was a redhead. No way was I gonna take that chance. So I joined a band. It has simultaneously been the most fun and the most aggravation I've ever had. So far the fun out weighs the not fun...

I just met a customer that switched from his Fenders to a PRS 2 months ago. He said the same thing... He was amazed about everything about his PRS.
Now I'm getting all these kids around 50 or younger that want to jam. Too funny.
Sorry about your wife situation, GADonis.
I say go play a PRS and have some fun. My wife does't mind that all.
Playing out... That could be a different story. LOL.

Yeah, but you know what happens if we say your name three times in succession!
giphy.gif

Back