Best "Greatest Hits" Album of All Time?

Any Rush live album! :)

Also agree with the Beatles, Tom Petty, Queen, (my brother digs EW&F, so theres that).

AXS TV had a concert film of Queen called Hungarian Rhapsody from July 1986 I was watching the other day - really enjoyed it.

Endless Summer by the Beach Boys from 1974.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gold & Platinum

I'd love to know the amount of times I dropped the needle on Gimme Three Steps, I Know A Little and Tuesday's Gone tryin to learn those songs. My first Skynyrd album and I still think it's a gem.

Not really a “Greatest Hits” but Steeley Dan - Live in America. When the back up singers come in on Babylon Sisters, raises the hairs on my arms every time!

Wow...I used to collect them... To start......Beatles "Red" and "Blue", Queen's Greatest, the Eagles First one, and lets not forget any number of the Rush Greatest that have been released over the last decade or so, as they started showing signs of slowing down.
(No way am I dissing them, I firmly believe they deserved to slow down a little). Ok, and I did wear out a copy or two of "Double Platinum" back in the day, Alan. (and Shawn - heh heh heh)

Everybody rags on Yoko. Yoko’s actually a pretty cool person.

She’s a fascinating woman from what I’ve read and heard about her. I’m friends with people who are friends with her and her son (who know I’m not a fan of The Beatles) and they have nothing but great things so say about her. As much as Beatles fans want to blame her for their split.. C’mon, we’ve been in bands before..

While she may be indeed, you have to admit her vocals are dreadful.

I place her slightly above myself and Ringo on the list of people who just shouldn’t be allowed to sing. :confused:

Back