best blues tones?

horax

Getting a silver sky....
I have a bassbreaker 15 combo...

What amp >1000.00 would get me to dial in to John Mayer TYPE of blues tones best?

A used Fender deluxe reverb and a Klone pedal should get you there nicely and be under budget.
As long as you don’t take the Deluxe’s volume over 7, I think you’ve nailed it! (Even if it wasn’t chasing Mayer tone, that would be an awesome setup. Put an EP Booster in there too and you’d have a 3 channel rig)

Now, whose fault is that? Toddler blues is not a personal fav genre of mine, either.
I'm not sure, exactly, whose fault it is. All I know is that when he said harmonica was the worst instrument ever invented that I HAD to get one for Paco! :D Cuz that's how I roll!

I'm not sure, exactly, whose fault it is. All I know is that when he said harmonica was the worst instrument ever invented that I HAD to get one for Paco! :D Cuz that's how I roll!
Ne too, buddy. Me too...

BTW, I believe the real problems stem from banjo ownership. They should be saved exclusively for zombie smashing...”Double-tap!”
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The blessed Gorilla combo amp is THE quintessential blues amp, and if you don't have one in your main rig you are missing out my friends and brethren.

As a more serious answer, I'm also siding with the Channel H as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Back