Best affordable in ear monitors?

Majorshake2112

My current band is just two memebers(guitar and vocals) and we typically just play the backtrack through the house PA. As a PRS lover, what are some of the best IEM's out there that are relatively affordable for a couple of guys who want reliability and decent sound quality?

I should also note I saw some lower prices Line 6 in ear monitors for fairly cheap.

My current band is just two memebers(guitar and vocals) and we typically just play the backtrack through the house PA. As a PRS lover, what are some of the best IEM's out there that are relatively affordable for a couple of guys who want reliability and decent sound quality?

I should also note I saw some lower prices Line 6 in ear monitors for fairly cheap.
https://www.amazon.com/Life-Tandy-KZ-Headphones-Earphones-Cellphones/dp/B0727QBF91
These are the best iems in my opinion. Especially for the price as well

Unfortunately, I have found that this is not an item that you can skimp on and be happy, especially as an electric guitar player.
To hear yourself cut through the mix, you need a good triple armature AT LEAST, and these are typically $350+. Otherwise you have to turn your instrument's mix up so loud that you don't hear anyone else.

Back