Bernie SE to feature on book cover

Fullmoon 1971

Werewolf, there wolf, there castle
As @Dirty_Boogie threaded back in Aug, Bernie marsden has a new book coming out deatailing his extensive guitar collection http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/or...se-tales-of-tone-and-volume-book-in-november/

The publishers are now taking orders for this fantastic looking book and have published piblished pictures of the 3 formats it's printed in.

Standard Edition = £95 (Featuring same cover as CD)
The standard Edition is an A4 Coffee Table book that comes in it’s own card slipcase and is a brilliant way to enjoy this beautiful book. This book is not limited.

Guitarist Edition =£350 (Featuring Bernie SE Cover)
The Guitarists Edition is a huge A3 Portrait book, bound in black leather, that comes in a special embossed clamshell case. It also ships with exclusive framable prints of guitars from the book, a CD of music, and a folder containing a real piece of vintage 1950’s Lifton guitar case. Limited to 350 Signed and numbered copies worldwide.

Beast Edition = £495 (featuring "The Beast")
The Beast Edition is a huge A3 Portrait book, quaterbound in brown recylced leather, that comes in a luxurious wooden case, engraved with The Beast Logo. It also ships with exclusive framable prints of The Beast, a CD of music, a 7” vinyl single and a folder containing a real piece of vintage 1950’s Lifton guitar case. Limited to 100 Signed and numbered copies worldwide.

I've just ordered the Guitarist edition.

Free T Shirt for orders placed before Oct 31st

http://www.rufuspublications.com/tales-of-tone-and-volume

Last edited:
Guitarist Edition =£350 (Featuring Bernie SE Cover)
The Guitarists Edition is a huge A3 Portrait book, bound in black leather, that comes in a special embossed clamshell case. It also ships with exclusive framable prints of guitars from the book, a CD of music, and a folder containing a real piece of vintage 1950’s Lifton guitar case. Limited to 350 Signed and numbered copies worldwide.

I've just ordered the Guitarist edition

Free T Shirt for orders placed before Oct 31st

That’s a gorgeous guitar, but that is not a SE. I hope that is a soon-to-be-released Core, but it may be one of his private stocks.

hadn't noticed it didn't have binding on body, doubt it the new core model though, all the the interviews with I've seen with Bernie (including a conversation I had with him backstage at one of his gigs) he says the core model will have the 2 piece tune-o-matic and tailpiece design like the 594's

Back