Bernie Marsden Talks About His SE & Glow In The Dark Tuners

Mikegarveyblues

Cream Crackered
Great little interview with Bernie and Rebecca Payne from Axvault (Nice looking lass - I think she likes the guitar... And how could she not?!)

Bernie talks about his SE Signature Guitar and about his upcoming album which he's currently recording at Abbey Road. Looking forward to that as it's got some great guests on it including Joe Bonamassa. According to Bernie it will be out around Autumn / Winter.

Something that made my chin hit the floor was a quick mention of a US Bernie later this year. He was talking about the Limited Edition ones we just had in the UK so i'm not 100% sure if he was talking about a Maryland made one or a limited edition SE one for the US market.

If it's the former then I really, really need to find a way to make some cash!!!!!

Oh, the tuners on the SE don't glow in the dark! ;)

Here's the vid:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing this one. I need a Bernie! (Okay... I don't need one, but I sure want one!)

Lloyd/Goldtop

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing this one. I need a Bernie! (Okay... I don't need one, but I sure want one!)

Lloyd/Goldtop

They need to do a few more colour choices. Course, i'd love a blue one but that guitar would be very cool as a goldtop and the Emerald Greens I've been seeing recently. Even White with black binding or black with crème binding.

I need to get my ears cleaned out or something. Watching it back at this ridiculous hour Bernie clearly states that "I think there'll probably be an American one, maybe at the end of this year".

I've been dreading this! :)

If the American Bernie comes with a two-piece bridge, I might have to start saving.

Back