bernie Gold Top

Alan Manning

Well Love a Duck Mary Poppins.!!!
20160215_181231_001.jpg
bought this yesterday serial CE014119, got a good deal 2nd hand it has a paint chip down to the wood top of headstock about the size of finger tip. Iv'e got Microsoft pic app, tried uploading to site very frustrating wondering if I should mod it and how about that chip. Any thoughts more than welcome thanks Al.

Last edited:
Quick and dirty...In drop box make sure your images are hosted in the "Public" folder. Sleet the image and you will get access to the "Copy public link" button. You can get the link and when you paste it in the forum (any forum, not just PRS) you have to append ?raw=1 to the end of the link. That's it basically for dropbox.
Mine:
TheFam.jpg

I have Dropbox on my mobile !!!
Quick and dirty...In drop box make sure your images are hosted in the "Public" folder. Sleet the image and you will get access to the "Copy public link" button. You can get the link and when you paste it in the forum (any forum, not just PRS) you have to append ?raw=1 to the end of the link. That's it basically for dropbox.
Mine:
TheFam.jpg
Thanks for that my friend i'm a right numpty when it comes to this sort of thing ill get there once I calm down lol ( stunning axe's you have there. Paul makes the most beautiful works of art I must say, thanks again AL.

Thanks for the tip - I didn't know you could share photos from Dropbox in that fashion.

Back