Bend Over And Cough!

First of all, is that any of you/us here?

If not... at a forum I used to frequent, we had almost all come from the Line 6 forum. Whenever we'd see something really stupid at the L6 forum, someone would post "send in the Berts." We all had a second login at Line 6 which was a "Bert" character (as in, Bert and Ernie). Mine was "DreamBert" and my picture was one of Mike Portnoy (remember those days?) sitting at his monster kit playing drums, but with Berts head. Anyway, we'd all go on and just TROLL the crap of of them. The Line 6 guys knew who we were and since we never got hateful or anything, and they were usually amused, they allowed it. One time, a guy got his first new guitar, and two weeks later was on Line 6 forum asking how to paint it to change the color! I posted that I found a really nice guitar at a yard sale and it was called Paul something but I couldn't read the name, and it was a Custom 22. I said it was really pretty but I had always wanted a black guitar, and asked if anyone had ever used Krylon to paint a guitar before, and if I should scuff it up with sandpaper to make the paint stick better. I posted a pic of my original C22.

Anyway, I'd be all for sending in the Berts on this guy, if it's not one of us. I'm all for capitalism and so forth, but there was a guy at TGP that said he was going to list his for almost double the retail, then order another one. He said he'd be without for about a year, but it would almost pay for the new guitar if I got asking price on the one he had. I think we need some alternative Reverb IDs and need to send in the ... hmmm, what could be be if we're all from the PRS forum? The "Shawns?"

I suppose if your desperate to have one with a case then you would have to pay the premium. ( BUT OMG a $700 premium )
I hope nobody would pay that.
As much as I like the guitar its not a 3K guitar and in theory you would not have the warranty ;(

Back