Belated NGD Artist Hollowbody II, Faded Abalone Smokeburst!

My HB II arrived back in October. Lack of photo skills and desire to take pictures delayed my posting till now. This guitar and my HB 12 are examples of some of the finest guitars being made. I can cover alot of ground with these guitars. The piezo switching and blending makes life alot easier. I see all the fuss over the 57-08's. They are good! I put them right alongside my 53-10's and #7's as top notch. Of the three, I could not tell you. which would be my first choice. The color is spectacular and looks like it should be a private stock color. The rosewood neck is sweet and smooth. The sustain it draws out of an already high sustaining body style just makes it sweeter. Complimented by the ebony board the rosewood neck /ebony board combo has proven to be a good match that initially concerned me, man was I wrong to doubt! The instrument is just perfect. Thank you PRS for another Grand Slam! Now the pics. Sorry cause they are kinda messy.

78de0c7f-a487-4b0f-8ef8-8de4ee1a9db6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

e7a42dd2-0096-49d5-b1e2-0e60eaa2b5bb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3ca88708-1e14-4a56-8384-9b22c48b11c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

5ec6ee3c-4e65-4751-a684-d1d993dac3cd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a51bfcc6-9d36-4d1a-9d25-bd2175bac025.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You waited this long to post pics? Shame on you .

Very nice fiddle indeed

Love that color! Pretty similar to the color PRS used on one of the Collection electrics.

Congratulations - a real beauty - This is my next PRS - would like to get same color as yours but will take what I can find!

Congratulations - a real beauty - This is my next PRS - would like to get same color as yours but will take what I can find!

Awesome guitar!!!! Like Raven17 I have a HB II in the same color, mine has a RW neck and I added the ebony tuner buttons just like Audie (but I went for the BRW FB). Congrats...enjoy!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, This may be the best guitar purchase I ever made! And Yes I remember when Joe "Raven17" got his. I believe it was during the GC blowout. I was looking hard at the exact same one! When he snagged it, I saved a few more coins and went down to the music store and ordered this bad boy.

Back