Been dazed and deeply amused! NGD!

Sybo

Jim
Ok a little corny, but my head is spinning with joy for my new acquisition. After two new Fender returns, I realized once again to trust what I know what works. Giving the old college try with another Fender purchase, I just cannot be happy with something that just isn’t fulfilling. Back they went, cmon Fender, get it together..
I should know better, do I keep looking to put lipstick on a pig. Nope, “ Go with what you know what works well, back to PRS. After all is was my Birthday, I do deserve a new guitar. Yes I do!! I want something I can Rangel out some sweet blues, some smoky jazz, but I need and alter ego.........I do like to act out now and then... Sweetwater help!

Well after some consideration, I have found “Maybelline” and she is hot. S2 Custom 22 Semi Hollow in Dark Cherry.. She is classy, She has a “tude”. She was perfect outta the bag. Paul you guys just know how to do it right. Feast......https://imgur.com/a/t9QtR9N
Its really nice to have choices, how many models does PRS have:cool:

Last edited:
Very nice.
Here it is inline
IIWqYZG_d.jpg

Happy Birthday! Congrats on a great looking guitar. I really like that finish.

That’s a truly beautiful guitar, and as 11 top has said, the S2’s are probably the Best Buy on the market.

You crushed it OP!

As for choices, PRS has tons. Welcome to a long, enjoyable journey!

Back