Been awhile! NAD x2

Guitar God

Been awhile since I posted on here. I recently got two new amps that I want to share. One is PRS MT15 head. I've been interested/curious about a PRS amp for a good while. I decided on the MT15. I've been interested in one since it came out. My goodness, I got to say, for a 15 watt lunch box amp, this little guy is a beast! It sounds louder than 15 watts. Though not pictured, I got it on top of my Soldano 2x12 cabinet.
JrPPpsh.jpg

Now, the 2nd amp I got is a 50 watt Krank Chadwick head - the Series 2 two channel one. I've been curious about a Krank for years and remember seeing them in Guitar World all the time back in the way and I've always was interested in a Krank. So, I found this Chadwick on Guitar Center's site at a good price and pulled the trigger. I'm really liking it. It was labeled as a "hot rodded British style amp". It has some cool features/controls, too. I got it on top of my Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 cabinet.
BvRoD9G.jpg

Nice amps! Been wanting to try a MT15.

Judging from the trouncing your Titans are taking right now, it's good to have something else to be happy about! o_O:)

Five days rest thanks to the dirtbag Ravens puts them in prime space to look past this one and blow it. Not a bad 2nd quarter, and the D looks stout. We’ll see if that b.s. call about the clock and that FG hurt.

Five days rest thanks to the dirtbag Ravens puts them in prime space to look past this one and blow it. Not a bad 2nd quarter, and the D looks stout. We’ll see if that b.s. call about the clock and that FG hurt.
Yeah that clock issue was some seriously weak officiating. First time I can recall hearing of an "administrative" issue at such a critical point like that.

As for the "dirtbag Ravens" ... well being a life long MDer, we know the real score there. I mean, AFAIK none of our coaches ever purposely stepped in bounds and tried to trip an opposing team's player during a game. :rolleyes:

Truth be told, the Ravens/Steelers issue is a sensitive one in our household, as my oldest son is inexplicably a die-hard Steelers fan. Makes for some 'spirited' contests 'round here. :mad:o_O

Naaaaa...Steelers haven't played a good FULL game in quite a while...@$%^@#$%^!!!!
And KC really looks invincible.

Did you not see the Denver game were KC had problems getting in the endzone? That game shouldn't have been as close as it was. Got home last night wishing I could count on Washington to help my Chiefs out with a #1 seed but thinking it wasn't possible. Once again, I am glad to be wrong.

Yeah that clock issue was some seriously weak officiating. First time I can recall hearing of an "administrative" issue at such a critical point like that.

As for the "dirtbag Ravens" ... well being a life long MDer, we know the real score there. I mean, AFAIK none of our coaches ever purposely stepped in bounds and tried to trip an opposing team's player during a game. :rolleyes:

Truth be told, the Ravens/Steelers issue is a sensitive one in our household, as my oldest son is inexplicably a die-hard Steelers fan. Makes for some 'spirited' contests 'round here. :mad:o_O
I feel that! My wife is a cheese head in the middle of Bear country.

I didn't see what that was but in the KC v DEN game the Chiefs were called for delay of game with on second left on the play clock when kicking their last field goal. That almost got ugly.

Back