Band Names?

1. Unstoppable Satanic Assassins or U.S.A. for short.

2. Snowballs

3. You don't really wanna know.

That's a pretty rad name for a band, not sure if it's in good taste or not...

Speaking of in good taste (#1):

1. Half cocked (it was a band of two dudes and two chicks.). :rofl:

2. Spirit of Roth

3. We rehearse in my building which at one time was Joe Roth's Tavern (Dave's uncle).

1. The Oxymorons
2. Nautical By Nature
3. All band members are also boat owners and belong to a local yacht club

1. The Vulgar Boatmen
2. Southern Reserve
3. Because 'Old, Cranky, not-actually-Hillbillies' was already taken. Oh, and no one asked me...I was hired in before I knew their name.

Pink Floyd.

Spinal Cracker and before that Chapter 24

Spinal Cracker is a lyric in a Beatles song if I remember. Chapter 24 was a lyric in a Pink Floyd song... Or a song title. Can't remember.

Was a band at college called Frozen Stunt Badger. No idea how that came into being but they where fun.

1. Sharon Tate's Baby. Saw them listed in an article about a metal festival about 30 years ago.

2. Monthly Problems (we never actually used it).

3. Women didn't like it when we showed up.

1. The best name ever hasn't happened yet.

2. Mid-Life Crisis

3. Just 5 guys in their 40's having fun in a cover band instead of buying a corvette and chasing women.

Rage Against the Machine

Day Pass

We used to have a female bass player and drummer but I couldn't convince everyone to let me name us The Chicksie Dicks. Nor did they like When Tranny's Were Car Parts. So, Day Pass it is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Free Beer.

2. ManFuel.

3. The band was invented to poke fun of another co-workers band, The Fembots. Plus our priorities are eating unhealthy foods, getting drunk, then trying to make up and record original music in under 10 minutes. We are as bad as our name.

Snowballs, Sergio?

From the movie Clerks?

Canned heat, steppenwolf, the Rolling Stones, procul harum, taman shud.

Theres a long list of good names, like for hairdressers.

Putting go together a one show band with "animal spirits" as the working title prior outfit was "rue bartot"

Back