Baltimore Ravens Ground Crew Air Drums - Rush Re-Tweets

Well yes, but they don't have.... uh.... they aren't fully equipped, right? Like women, they're not going to bangkok in turnstile. Or have I confused them with some other mythical creature? Unlike Crocodile Dundee, I don't to an inventory check upon meeting someone. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ahh... gotcha. While I know some people have used the term unicorn for trans women, it was mostly within their own community, or by the guys and girls really into them, and always in a positive way.

Is that term being used by “regular” people now? Or like in the anti-PC crew?

Legitimately curious.

Ahh... gotcha. While I know some people have used the term unicorn for trans women, it was mostly within their own community, or by the guys and girls really into them, and always in a positive way.

Legitimately curious.
The usage I hear by ‘regular’ people is unrelated.

Legitimately curious.

I've never heard unicorn used in this way. Or, any other way than the gloriously magical mythical cool. Could he possibly have meant Eunuch?

Legitimately curious.

I've never heard it used that way and didn't intend it that way! If you go to TGP even casually, you'll see the term Unicorn used almost daily in regards to a Klon or clone thereof, and other things.

I've never heard it used that way and didn't intend it that way! If you go to TGP even casually, you'll see the term Unicorn used almost daily in regards to a Klon or clone thereof, and other things.

Right on, that’s why I asked. I wasn’t offended, or trying to be a social justice warrior, just legit curious.

Well yes, but they don't have.... uh.... they aren't fully equipped, right? Like women, they're not going to bangkok in turnstile. Or have I confused them with some other mythical creature? Unlike Crocodile Dundee, I don't to an inventory check upon meeting someone. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Did someone mention Dundee?

Back