Bad News!! ..... No Wait.... Killer News!!! Fuggin Yeah!!!

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1
I have had a few recent gigs cancelled down under in the past year..... most recent was Extreme.....

So When I saw the Ticketek Email for this month's Aerosmith Concert, I knew the gig had been cancelled :(

But............. When I read it, it has been bumped a week closer and is now a Van Halen/Aerosmith Double Header!! And Jimmy Barnes on teh Bill too!!

fug Yeah!!!

TICKETEK
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dear Aerosmith Fan,
We are writing to you today to advise you of a major announcement pertaining to the tickets that you purchased for the Aerosmith concert scheduled for Sunday 28 April, 2013.
It is with great pleasure that we announce that Aerosmith will now be co-headlining the Stone Music Festival on Saturday 20 April, 2013 with Van Halen. Stone Festival will be Aerosmith’s only Sydney performance and Van Halen’s only Australian performance. Both bands will perform full, greatest hits sets.
This will mean the original Aerosmith concert date on Sunday 28 April, 2013 will no longer take place with all ticket holders receiving equivalent ticket allocation for the Stone Music Festival on Saturday 20 April, 2013.
Gold reserved ticket holders
As a Gold reserved ticket holder we would like to advise that your current ticket will be reallocated into the Stone Music Festival.
Your new tickets will be allocated into the equivalent Gold reserved ticket category. As this is a new ticket category for Stone, you are at no disadvantage. In fact the revised staging position places you far closer to the stage action for the full extravaganza.
It is important to note that with Stone Music Festival (Saturday show) and Aerosmith concerts being combined you will receive a new gold reserved ticket for this show. Your new tickets will be distributed to your nominated email or postal address from Friday 5 April.
(Please note: Your previously supplied gold reserved ticket for the Aerosmith concert will no longer be valid for entry)
If you are unable to attend the Stone Music Festival on Saturday 20 April, 2013 to see Aerosmith and all other scheduled acts, you may be entitled to a full refund (including a refund on your ticket insurance premium, where relevant) by posting your ticket/s (including ezyTickets) to the following address: Aerosmith Returns, GPO Box 1610, Sydney NSW 2001. All tickets must be received by Ticketek no later than 5pm Wednesday 17 April, 2013.
We appreciate your patience regarding these changes and hope you enjoy the show.

Have fun, I saw Aerosmith as the opening act for Black Sabbath in the 70's. That's when they were still a relatively new raw band out of Boston.

Jimmy Barnes... Awesome singer!

I'd heard the name before but this was my first introduction:

Sounds like it's going to be a cracking gig!

Great Guitarist + Great Singer + Hot Chick + A Tiger...... What more could you want in a you tube clip!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back