Bad Influence

So we finally have another gig planned for 29th Feb 2020. Unfortunately my aging body decided that I wasn’t going to be doing any rehearsing for the last 3 months.

Last night was our first get together since September ‘19. Pleased to say that we still remember our old set and have added a few new ones too.

Really looking forward to gigging again and playing that sweet SE245!

Here’s our new pic including our keys player, Matt and my son Scott, who plays drums on “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”. I’m also teaching him a couple of horn lines, so he can play his alto sax on a couple of songs.

Last edited:
So COOL!!! I know you're stoked to gig with your "mini-me" for the first time! Can't wait to see some video of that special moment. I only have one question though...how many times have you and yours had to listen to the drum track from that song?:D

Knock em dead my brother!!!

So COOL!!! I know you're stoked to gig with your "mini-me" for the first time! Can't wait to see some video of that special moment. I only have one question though...how many times have you and yours had to listen to the drum track from that song?:D

Knock em dead my brother!!!

He’s a little show off. He started sax in August and plays well for the time he’s had it!

His drumming is way past where his teachers other young students are.

He got a Bass for Christmas and is getting good on that too!

Playing live is so much fun! Way to get back in the saddle!

It’s just such a buzz!

I know it’s a cop out, but a bunch of “crowd pleasers” that fills the dance floor just makes for such a great night.

Even during rehearsal I have such a lot of fun. And my little Boogie was giving me such great tones! OK the guitar and my hands had something to do with it as well!

It’s just such a buzz!

I know it’s a cop out, but a bunch of “crowd pleasers” that fills the dance floor just makes for such a great night.

Even during rehearsal I have such a lot of fun. And my little Boogie was giving me such great tones! OK the guitar and my hands had something to do with it as well!
Not a cop out! I LOVE THAT!

He’s a little show off. He started sax in August and plays well for the time he’s had it!

His drumming is way past where his teachers other young students are.

He got a Bass for Christmas and is getting good on that too!

That's awesone buddy! The little dude has got some natural gifts from the sounds of it! Tell him he's making me a proud uncle! :D

Back