Bad Influence

Thanks bro!

It’s a bit rough and ready, but it’s helpful to listen back to yourself.

Totally helpful. Unrelated to music performance, but along the same lines. I did some teaching at our company several years back. In order to complete the "Train the Trainer" program, those of us that were selected, had to go to HQ to learn to teach this particular class. Part of the training included having yourself video taped whiling presenting. Talk about a great way to snap out of the "umm" habit while speaking. And to stop flailing your arms. And to see how distracting it is for a presenter to walk around while speaking.

Totally helpful. Unrelated to music performance, but along the same lines. I did some teaching at our company several years back. In order to complete the "Train the Trainer" program, those of us that were selected, had to go to HQ to learn to teach this particular class. Part of the training included having yourself video taped whiling presenting. Talk about a great way to snap out of the "umm" habit while speaking. And to stop flailing your arms. And to see how distracting it is for a presenter to walk around while speaking.

Absolutely, I know I look like a numpty on Ritalin! And sound even worse, but you can’t polish a tur......

So tonight is the night. The venue isn’t huge and the stage is like a shelf, but we’re gonna have a blast.

Off to set up in about an hour, it will probably take about 30 mins just to get the gear in as it’s up about a zillion stairs!

Sound check and then chill for a wee bit.

I think we’ll be on about 10:30pm, so as you guys are getting home from work, Sergio is cooking dinner, Bodia waking up from his afternoon nap and Les deciding which black t-shirt to wear for dinner, we’ll be doing our thing live for the first time!

See you all on the other side!

So tonight is the night. The venue isn’t huge and the stage is like a shelf, but we’re gonna have a blast.

Off to set up in about an hour, it will probably take about 30 mins just to get the gear in as it’s up about a zillion stairs!

Sound check and then chill for a wee bit.

I think we’ll be on about 10:30pm, so as you guys are getting home from work, Sergio is cooking dinner, Bodia waking up from his afternoon nap and Les deciding which black t-shirt to wear for dinner, we’ll be doing our thing live for the first time!

See you all on the other side!

Ha! Have a blast!! You guys are gonna rock!

Well the morning after the night before!

We had an absolute blast!

We were all buzzing as we came off and the crowd had a great time.

Dreams went beautifully, Pete, the other guitarist played a blinder on this one!

Time to add another set of music!

Nice!

Well the morning after the night before!

We had an absolute blast!

We were all buzzing as we came off and the crowd had a great time.

Dreams went beautifully, Pete, the other guitarist played a blinder on this one!

Time to add another set of music!

Well done, it looks fab and now you have the logo, you have to keep going :)

So back to the rehearsal room.

New songs -

Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Please Don’t Leave Me - Pink
Rolling in the Deep
Shut up and Dance (with me)

Couple of interesting guitar solos in there!

And sorry Les, but a keyboard player too. We waited as long as we could!;)

New songs -

Rolling in the Deep

Yeah! Get it bro!

New songs -

Rolling in the Deep

Outstanding!

Wow, what a great rehearsal, how much of difference does keys make.

On the soul numbers, the combination of the trumpet and keys is fab.

Oh and went through

Another Brick in the Wall pt. II

and

Champagne Supernova

too.

Nice!

Back