Back with PRS again

Draconomics

Fearless Papa of The Brethren of the Crust
Yay! Finally the ol wallet gave in and let me get a new PRS...stupid wallet always telling me what to do.... I watched several demos of the Paul's Guitar SE and really loved the single coil sounds. I had been contemplating getting a Srat for those tones, and well...that business is over. A few points on these in case you were thinking about getting one for yourself:

-Build quality is fantastic. I still have an '06 Singlecut SE and notice no difference from the Korean models to these.
- Pickups are pretty darn good. I probably wont change them (unless I can score a set of Dragons at a good price).
- Finish, at least on this, is really nicely done. Very impressive for a veneer. BTW, these are of course the pics I got from Sweetwater (thanks Nate). Frankly alot better than what my poor work phone can do.

ylii8pR.jpg

COjuV1R.jpg

jab8LpY.jpg

Did a teardown today with a polish and fretboard conditioning. Added new knobs too.

Last edited:
Congrats! Loving the latest Paul’s Guitars and that is a killer looking one!

Congrats! Loving the latest Paul’s Guitars and that is a killer looking one!
Thanks! I love it too. Super versatile, and I really love the single coil sounds. I hope they offer more colors in the future (there's supposed to be a charcoal and trampas green, but nobody seems to sell em).

Back