Back to music!!!

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Well my wife and I had a super great time in beautiful San Diego for our Anniversary, it went too fast!

I got my truck scale installed in Indiana( will need one return trip to complete) AND my green burst hello kitty with piezo is getting some mileage!

My wife is helping her friend with post knee surgery today and my son is out with his friends. I have zero plans today except getting back to recording.

I have a new song to work on and all day to do it. Got my recording space set up again and spent the last couple hours banging on my guitar. Now I'm loosened up and ready to get creative.

I've been really busy and forgot to mention Bodia and I met up at the Mexican restaurant last Friday and hung out for a short while. I finally got the HK and he left with my beater ce22.

That Bodia guy seems to be a pretty good fella and it would be cool to meet more of the good folks that hang out here.

Better get planning...........

Well my wife and I had a super great time in beautiful San Diego for our Anniversary, it went too fast!

I got my truck scale installed in Indiana( will need one return trip to complete) AND my green burst hello kitty with piezo is getting some mileage!

My wife is helping her friend with post knee surgery today and my son is out with his friends. I have zero plans today except getting back to recording.

I have a new song to work on and all day to do it. Got my recording space set up again and spent the last couple hours banging on my guitar. Now I'm loosened up and ready to get creative.

I've been really busy and forgot to mention Bodia and I met up at the Mexican restaurant last Friday and hung out for a short while. I finally got the HK and he left with my beater ce22.

That Bodia guy seems to be a pretty good fella and it would be cool to meet more of the good folks that hang out here.

Better get planning...........

Nice! Glad to hear you had a good trip. Hope you break the Hollowbody in!

Back