Back in the family.

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
As some of you know, I ran into some financial issues that caused me to have to sell off some things. Some of which were my PRS guitars. As painful as it can be, sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. Fortunately, I don't get as attached as some to items.

I DID get to play that Christmas Village gig on the 22nd that I was telling you guys about. But I used my Schecter semi-hollow to play it so I didn't post it here as this is a PRS forum.

Anyway. I was in negotiations on a fiddle on reverb and just dropped payment on it today. Hopefully, in a few days, I will be posting a NGD thread. You guys know that I am a CU22 fan, but typically I go for the stop bar tail piece. This one has the trem. But she just looked so d*mned good, I had to do it. And, as a 2007, this is the "newest" PRS I have ever owned. Even my one I bought new way back when was bought in like 2001 or so.

Anyway. . .a few pix from the ad that had me purchase this guitar as a preview.

xact4ozcc2qo1ygfog7g.jpg

ecfd0xf0mumcej7scpko.jpg

iq1b1wtynncngatkam7g.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Oh no you sold that beautiful Brazilian?! I always hate selling as well.

The one you posted is a great looking guitar!
Here is the thing. I sold it here in Pennsylvania. In three months it somehow made it to California and is in a shop where it is BACK up for sale. BUT, I am not paying the price for it that they want. It is certainly about profit for them as other guitars in that run are listed for about a grand less on Reverb all the time. So, as much as I would like to have it back, I could have bought TWO guitars like the one I just purchased for what they are asking for it. :mad:

Here is the thing. I sold it here in Pennsylvania. In three months it somehow made it to California and is in a shop where it is BACK up for sale. BUT, I am not paying the price for it that they want. It is certainly about profit for them as other guitars in that run are listed for about a grand less on Reverb all the time. So, as much as I would like to have it back, I could have bought TWO guitars like the one I just purchased for what they are asking for it. :mad:

I had something like that happen with a Standard 24 I sold years ago. I found it 2x since and when I told a shop the story they offered me $50 off.....of $1500 which was overpriced for it given the market place at the time

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your new trem - I avoided them for years but now dig ‘em!
Maybe I'll have to play more Hendrix, Stevie Ray or Santana....lol

You know, to give me an excuse to use it. The only other one I had with I trem, I blocked it off right away. I may keep this one functional for a while to see if I like it.

KB you’ll make beautiful music with this new PRS and use that trem dude! So glad you’re back!

That is a beautiful guitar!
I got here while you were gone so I don't know you.
Welcome back. Pleased to meet you. :)
Glad to here your problems are either fixed or on their way to being fixed.
Congratulations on the guitar.
I hope you enjoy it.

Have the trem set up properly by someone who knows PRS. I started out as a stoptail guy. And then"................whammy madness set in! Hi"...................my name is Paul, and I’m an addict.

Back