Back In Black: NGD SC594 Soapbar Limited

RickP

Established 1960, Still Not Dead
The sexy older sister to the black SC594 already in residence, my SC594 Soapbar Limited arrived just a few minutes ago via the brown truck of doom. Well packed, she suffered no harm in the relatively short trip over from Austin. The beautiful instrument plays just as expected, and I’m going to have some fun with it tonight on the Boogie California Tweed that I recently added... Soapbars and a hot quartet of 6V6s seem a perfect match.

yKJkqPf.jpg

Recently named.. Layla on left, and Lola on right :)

ChPqeHz.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, beautiful pair :D you have thair! :rolleyes: You know I have NEVER played a P90, ever. Enjoy, I'm sure you're going to love it long time!
You need to give them a try! I had a 25th Anniversary Mira Soapbar that I sold, and nothing else really got the same sound. I regretted that sale, until now! I think these 594 Soapbars sound even better. And it plays just like any 594, which is a plus for me. Slowly but surely I am edging towards that 50% point in the PRS percentage poll.

As much love as figured tops get, you simply can’t go wrong with black! Nice one!!!
It’s the “Frampton Effect” from my teens coming back to haunt me!

lol! Had to laugh... just noticed the album I framed with my only two black SC guitars. Pete, you sneaky Englishman, you! Photobombing me like that!

Last edited:
Back