Awesome lunch plans

markd21

Saturday there was a little guitar show in Knoxville. Andy Wood was the host. Anyway, during the thing this fellow walked up to one of my guitars and we started a conversation. That conversation turned into an epic tone conversation. It was cool.

Turns out the dude was Jay Rockett of Rockett Design. We hung out until the event was over, exchanged info, and today we're going to Gatlinburg for lunch and then to check out the area.

Pretty cool, especially since the only pedal I have is a DUDE V2. Lol!!

I was hoping to run into you!! One of these days...
They put out an announcement that there would be another event in 5 or 6 weeks. If so, I will be there. My band's frontman was there with 2 guitars: The crazy leather covered Italian Tele (I can't remember the brand), and a Strat built by 2 of my local buds (Steve & Steve).

That Tele is RAD!!! It was a good time. I was surprised at how ignored my ME-V was. The guitar most people were interested in was my burnt 87 Ibanez RG. Weird.

Yeah, if they're doing another one I'll try to be there. When you playing out next?

That Tele is RAD!!! It was a good time. I was surprised at how ignored my ME-V was. The guitar most people were interested in was my burnt 87 Ibanez RG. Weird.

Yeah, if they're doing another one I'll try to be there. When you playing out next?
We're in Clinton this Saturday, 8-10 at the Green MacAdoo Cultural Center.

Sunday is a private party. We played for these people last year for the 4th, and it is a PARTY! Wish I could invite peeps.

Saturday there was a little guitar show in Knoxville. Andy Wood was the host. Anyway, during the thing this fellow walked up to one of my guitars and we started a conversation. That conversation turned into an epic tone conversation. It was cool.

Turns out the dude was Jay Rockett of Rockett Design. We hung out until the event was over, exchanged info, and today we're going to Gatlinburg for lunch and then to check out the area.

Pretty cool, especially since the only pedal I have is a DUDE V2. Lol!!
Heads-ups: The second edition of Guitars & Coffee at The Open Chord just announced for Saturday, August 20th. I plan to make it this time.

Back