Avert your eyes. Turn your children away. A monstrous crime has been committed...

I like how he described the guitars condition as "good" at leas i know if someone buys thisnguitar their not getting a bad deal. its on the internet so it must be correct.

Wood filler (maybe Bondo?), some sanding, and a refin….at least that'll give you something that looks like an Ibzprs!!! Still, I'd only pay $80 for it.

The guy has committed not one but three travesties.

Cutting up the lower bout.

Changing the pickups to SD/IB.

Running it through a Line 6 Spider. (and I have one by the way)

Reading that was painful...

Showing up to a gig with that guitar is the like guy I once saw who showed-up to an ice-track motorcycle race wearing pink. Everyone laughed. Then the race started. He destroyed everyone. It wasn’t even close. Mr. Pink punked the entire crowd.

If, however, he hadn’t performed?

Bottom-line: If you hack-saw your PRS for “better access to upper frets” and fail to play on par with guys like Steve Vai or Buckethead, you’re going to look like a first-class chump and will very likely be ridiculed without mercy.

There's likely something wrong with the air or water (or both) in Phoenix.
Yes, both these things are true. The water is hard and tastes like **** and the air is polluted and full of dust.

I actually live about 4 or so miles from this person, just south on 32nd street there a bit. I could probably do a stakeout and punch this guy in the face* when he least expects it.

*this is a joke, I'm a 6'6" 250lb scary looking lover, not a fighter, and I don't condone violence or violins as any solution to any problem.

Good god. Buy an RG Ibanez and leave the dam prs to somebody else.

If he gave me 900 I'd take it off his hands.

Back