Avandra - Stream the Full Second Album via Blood Music's Bandcamp Now!

WileECoyoteMailbox.jpg~c200
charlie-brown-mailbox.gif

mailbox2.jpg

Might as well get another one ready! De order, as they say, is in.

Hey guys,

First off, thanks so much for the support! Means a lot!

Second, I'll be shipping these on Monday. I want to personalize all of them and it'll take some time, so I'll be spending today and tomorrow doing just that.

Once again, thanks!

Forgot to tell you guys that all CDs will be numbered in the order bought. Dunno if you guys care for such stuff, but I do when buying LE stuff hah.

Purchased, sorry I didn't get it in sooner, missed the post from Friday until just now, had a pretty busy weekend.

Hey guys. First off, thanks for all the support! And secondly, most of the CDs have been shipped. Some were not bought through bandcamp, so gotta edit the amount left at some point. The rest will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks!

Got a package in the mail today! Need to find some time to pop it in and listen. Gonna hang on to the #1 sticker. Maybe it gets me a backstage pass someday! Good luck!

20170510_121828_zpsjsx8vete.jpg

Haha if it ever comes to that, it sure will!

Printed, and stuck in CD case for that day. Need to rip this to my PC and get it on my phone for the dog's walk in the AM. Not gonna have time to spin it today/tonight :(

Got mine today as well. Apparently Volteau thinks I'm a turd - my note says I'm a #2! Guess mine is good for a pass to the merch table.

Gonna rip it tom'w - should make for some nice listening at some point on my drive to see Styx tom'w.

Back