Audio Interfaces - Let's Talk!

Don't I wish!

No, mine is not a driver, it's a pull-ee But it's about 40 years newer than theirs. :)

We like going places and plan to do a lot more of it when we retire, so one fixed spot and one mobile spot. We are considering a driver though, but they are their own whole can of worms. Not to mention, you can stay in a lot of nice hotels, cabins etc, for what a driver costs, plus fuel expenses for them are a killer when the dems are in office. Wait, retract that last part. I mean not from your mind, just from me saying it in the forum.
Is this forum allergic to truth? Don't apologize for speaking truth.

but we ain't allowed to talk about tics with poly in front of it.
Talking realities of life and its happenings and such doesn't always equate to things being political. Gas prices are high, that is a reality. There is nothing political about that. People seem to want to make anything religious or political by twisting conversation. I remember when people used to be able to talk to one another, listen to one another (even with differing opinions) and keep things on point and be able to talk about stuff. This sweep things under the rug and never discuss anything with each other is nonsense. How else do people grow, learn, resolve things if they can't talk about them? What you can't talk about owns you. I get the time and place aspect but I wasn't the one who brought the P word up. :)

Back