Atmospheric Rock

Luthier Vandros

Hi, all. New guy here with a case queen 94 CU22 stoptail in what I call "clownburst" that I recently acquired. I have two Warmoth guitars that I typically use for studio work, but needed something with a fixed bridge for rhythm duties. Needless to say this PRS is just mind blowing in so many ways. Here is it pulling lead duty with its Dragon I pickups. Backing rhythm tracks are Bare Knuckles Abraxas and DiMarzio Gravity Storm bridge humbuckers, which I'm tempted to try in the PRS.

I look forward to being a member of this community. There's so much talent here it boggles the mind.

I hope this note finds you and yours well, healthy, and safe.

https://soundcloud.com/frankdesalvo/long-gone

Thank you, gents. I’ll get some pics up soon. Curious about how many guys are still rocking these Dragon I pickups. I wasn’t expecting them to be this versatile or flexible enough to produce tones outside of their generation. Also wonder which aftermarket pickups these index against or sound similar to. Any recordings of note with these printed on them?

Thank you, gents. I’ll get some pics up soon. Curious about how many guys are still rocking these Dragon I pickups. I wasn’t expecting them to be this versatile or flexible enough to produce tones outside of their generation. Also wonder which aftermarket pickups these index against or sound similar to. Any recordings of note with these printed on them?

IIRC, only ones that preceded the Dragon I's were the HFS Treble and Vintage Bass in earlier examples. Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, please? About the same ohm ratings, slight variance...

Back