At last DGT 594 is here....

Yes, here's to hoping it becomes a production model.

Curious though, would you rather have this as a production model or a 594 trem? The biggest advantage for me over the years with a DGT was that it has 2 volumes. The 594 has 2 volume and 2 tone so it has the same advantages plus some. Of course the control layout is different and the neck shape as well, but I think it's some food for thought. Pups are another thing, but those can be changed. I myself personally would prefer a 594 trem, but others may not see it that way.

Curious though, would you rather have this as a production model or a 594 trem? The biggest advantage for me over the years with a DGT was that it has 2 volumes. The 594 has 2 volume and 2 tone so it has the same advantages plus some. Of course the control layout is different and the neck shape as well, but I think it's some food for thought. Pups are another thing, but those can be changed. I myself personally would prefer a 594 trem, but others may not see it that way.

I prefer the control layout of the DGT to the 4 knob type. some may prefer the DGT neck shape as well, otherwise I agree I am rooting for a 594 type with a trem.

17243936_f.jpg

I love this one so very much.

Aged, thicker body, 594 length, etched birds, and GOLDTOP...oh yes!!

Back