Ask for a New Colot!

markintime

Wood Grain Devotee
Ask for a New Color!

Maybe this is asking for trouble, but there seems to be some interest, so here's your opportunity to submit a swatch of your idea of the perfect color for your next PRS. Names like ""Mauve" or "Taupe" should be stillborn, but you could specify something like "Cow Patty Collage", or "Buffalo Chip Brown", if you like something along the lines of a green or brown theme. Feel free to submit an example with your suggestion. Who knows, this could result in a Fashion World Upset. :rock:

Last edited:
Hmm, I saw the title and thought
ohNCz0b.jpg
that's not it is it?

I would like a guitar colour named after my favourite book "The Colour of Sex"

Another is "Enthusiastic Orange"

How about Hangover Swirl? Maybe reintroduce the CE with a new color based on...well, you get the idea:tongue:

[h=3]
color-of-mourvedre-wine.jpg

Côtes du Rhône (the above is technically Mourvèdre , but...well..."artistic license") -- it's basically red-purple, so a darker angry larry, right on the line between wine red and deep purple[/h]

Having spent some time in a cow pasture when I was younger, I would pass on a couple of those. But how about Perfect Ten Martini (with a twist)?

Having spent some time in a cow pasture when I was younger, I would pass on a couple of those. But how about Perfect Ten Martini (with a twist)?

Yeah, y'know, along those lines I'm thinking maybe something like a Kentucky Bourbon Smoke Burst or a Highlands Scotch Burst.

(Gining away some secrets here...)

Ok I have a new colot!

We're calling it "EVH"
It's just somthing I came up with~
Or mby not ;)

0k Well mby it's a few colots! Just an idea and also comes with a relic option!
1Za42rh.jpg

Back